"Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: 'I am with you kid. Let's go.'" - Maya Angelou

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hey all! We're still on vacation & won't be home for a few more days, so I'm sorry I haven't been able to update in a while! :( But I had a moment to hop on a computer so I wanted to fill you all in really quick. We are officially, as of Monday morning, proud owners of a Vermont home! :) We're beginning to let people know our plans now that it's final. Yay! I had my job interview Tuesday morning (on my birthday even! Aah! lol) and I think it went really well. I hope I'll know if they want me for the job really soon. Then it's the two week notice, & a great big move for us in the very near future!! :S
Not much more time, but I'll share lots of pics & updates when I get back. TTYL! :)

1 comment: